Anna Ingham, C.M.
Includes an instructional video for the parent, printable student books, and four audio talks.
Providing detailed instruction in phonics, this DVD-ROM will prepare you to successfully teach your child. All the student materials and poetry are also contained on this disc giving you the opportunity to print as many student materials as you need for your family.
Includes the following:
- Instructional Video by Jill Pike
- Four MP3 audio talks:
- Nurturing Competent Communicators by Andrew Pudewa
- The Four Language Arts by Andrew Pudewa
- Poetry as an Integrator by Anna Ingham
- Intro to the Blended Sound-Sight Program by Anna Ingham
- Primary Arts of Language: Reading Student Book and Readers (e-book)
Primary Arts of Language: Reading DVD-ROM
- Primary (Prep-2)
- Specials Needs
- English Language Learners